In This Webinar...
While the rest of the world is diving headfirst into Artificial Intelligence (AI), it feels like a 95-degree day and the Medical Information (MI) space isn't allowed to go in the pool. The stakes are too high. As MI teams work feverishly to equip Health Care Providers (HCPs) with information about drug interactions, stability and compatibility, and dosage and administration, Compliance teams feel the regulatory pressure of getting all of this just right. At the end of the day, we're all in this to keep patients safe. Should you even entertain the possibility of AI? One leading pharmaceutical company has decided to venture in waist-deep. Tune into this panel to learn why GSK's medical information team decided on AI.
Juan Nadal, MD, Vice President, USMA Medical Info and Comm, Medical Governance, Academic Affairs and Innovation, Bayer, US Medical Affairs
Vincent Atalese, RPh, Operations Manager, GlaxoSmithKline, Response Center
Parag Birla, Director of Strategy and Operations, Medical Affairs, ViiV Healthcare
Charlie Guerini, Senior Director, Global Operations and Head of Innovation, Alphanumeric
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify drivers of applying AI to MI workflows to more accurately and efficiently serve HCPs
- Recognize the intersection of virtual assistance and AEs to mitigate compliance risk
- Explain why contact center data is core to operations that drive meaningful outcomes
- Understand how to unify content from disparate systems to ensure accurate information
- Appraise must-haves like NLP maturity, Veeva Vault integration, and continuous ML